domingo, junho 24, 2007

Politiquices ou meias verdades

Prince Charming: You! You can't lie! Where is Shrek?
Pinocchio: Well, uh, I don't know where he's not.
Prince Charming: You're telling me you don't know where Shrek is?
Pinocchio: Well, it wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that there he's is almost partially incorrect.
Prince Charming: So you do know where he is!
Pinocchio: Oh, on the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that I undeniably...
Prince Charming: Stop it!
Pinocchio: ... do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be. If that indeed wasn't where he isn't!


Ora digam lá que não reconhecem este tipo de discurso "enrola/ enrola"? Será esta uma das vantagens de ter algo que nos denuncia? Sempre pensei que seria engraçado se tivéssemos uma espécie de detector de mentiras... DETECTOR? Qual DETECTOR?
Shrek 3


Nenhum comentário: