quarta-feira, julho 11, 2007

Say something!

Get this widget Share Track details


You're as tight as a hunters trap.
Hidden well, what are you concealing?
Poker face, carved in stone.
Amongst friends, but all alone.
Why do you hide?

Say something, say something, anything...
I've shown you everything.
Give me a sign!
Say something, say something, anything...
Your silence is deafening.
Pay me in kind!

Take a drug to set you free...
Strange fruit from a forbidden tree!
You've got to come down soon.
More than a drug is what I need!
Need a change of scenery...
Need a new life!

Say something...

I'm open wide, open wondering!
Have you swallowed everything?
Pay me in kind.

2 comentários:

Joana disse...

"Say somethng..." devia postar isto no meu... ;)

Jinhos.

100 remos disse...

Sim...pensei logo em ti!Estás à vontade! Ehehehe!