segunda-feira, setembro 24, 2007

When

When you, when you forget your name
When old faces all look the same
Meet me in the morning when you wake up
Meet me in the morning then you'll wake up
If only I don't bend and break
I'll meet you on the other side
I'll meet you in the light
If only I don't suffocate
I'll meet you in the morning when you wake

Lovesick bitter and hardened heart
Aching, waiting for life to start
Meet me in the morning when you wake up
Meet me in the morning then you'll wake up

KEANE- BEND AND BREAK

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA



O tal CD que nunca tiro do carro. O tal que me apetece ouvir de vez em quando. Hoje foi quando (when ).

5 comentários:

Matchbox32 disse...

Don't bend and... especially, don't break!

Joana disse...

O tal que eu berro aos pulos em cima da cama... again and again! ;)

Jinhos.

Haddock disse...

tal como há música de elevador, também há música de carro. esta é um bom exemplo!

nosurprises disse...

É impressionante como esse cd tem só musicas boas né?
Acho que não há nenhuma que eu não goste ou passe à frente.
Jinhus

Canis Lupus Horribilis disse...

Try instead, breaking without bending... others!... ;)