quarta-feira, novembro 14, 2007

Sometimes

Por vezes
diz-se
somente
a palavra
esmagada
...diferente.
Por vezes
despidos
de nós,
calamos
com força
a voz.
Por vezes
rasgamos
sem querer
a força ,
a alma,
o poder!




James - " Sometimes"

There's a storm outside, and the gap between crack and thunder
Crack and thunder, is closing in, is closing in
The rain floods gutters, and makes a great sound on the concrete
On a flat roof, there's a boy leaning against the wall of rain
Aerial held high, calling "come on thunder, come on thunder"

Sometimes, when I look deep in your eyes, I swear I can see your soul !
Sometimes, when I look deep in your eyes, I swear I can see your soul !

2 comentários:

Matchbox32 disse...

Come on thunder... o pior é o lightning! Lol!

Anônimo disse...

Um dos melhores grupos de todos os tempos "James"