sábado, agosto 30, 2008

Diversity

THE OFFICE

Mr. Brown: At "Diversity Today", we believe it's very easy to be a hero. All you need are honesty, empathy, respect, and open-mindedness.
Dwight Schrute: Ah, excuse me? I'm sorry, but that's not all it takes to be a hero.
Mr. Brown: Great, well, what is a hero to you?
Dwight Schrute: A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, that must be avenged.
Mr. Brown: Uh, you're thinking of a superhero.
Dwight Schrute: We all have a hero in our heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pam: [during a role-playing exercise] Okay, if I have to do this, based on stereotypes that are totally untrue, that I do not agree with, you would maybe..not be a very good driver.
Dwight Schrute: [role playing as an Asian] Aw, man! I'm a woman?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Scott: [after role-playing exercise] You'll notice I didn't have anybody being Arab.
I thought that would be too explosive...no pun intended. But I just thought, 'too soon' for Arabs. Maybe next year. The ball's in their court.

Holidays are over,
get over it!
How?
Watching The office!

Nenhum comentário: