domingo, novembro 02, 2008

Things


Every night I sit here by my window
Staring at the lonely avenue
Watching lovers holding hands and laughing
Thinking about the things we used to do

thinking about things: like a walk in the park
Things: like a kiss in the dark
Things: like a sailboat ride
What about the night we cried?
Things like a lovers vow
Things that we don't do now
Thinking about the things we used to do!

Memories are all I have to cling to
And heartaches are the friends I'm talking to
But I'm not thinking about just how much I love you
I'm thinking about the things we used to do

Still can hear the jukebox softly playing
And the face each day I see belongs to you
There's not a single sound and there's nobody else around
It's just me thinking about the things we used to do

And the heartaches are the friends I'm talking to...

Nenhum comentário: