segunda-feira, março 16, 2009

Breathtaking

I choose to hide, but I look for you all the time.
I choose to run, but I'm begging for you to come.
I wanna break, but I know that you can take.
I stay a while to be sure that you're by my side.
Oh, oh...Don't look at me, just look inside 'cause I can go through.
Tell me, are you going tired of what I don't do?
I wanna see, I wanna fight' cause I don't feel scared Honey, if you care...
I choose to find things that you left behind.
I choose to stare, but I can take you anywhere.
I wanna stay, but my soul leaves you anyway.
Can close the door... and love, could you give me more?
Choose love, choose love, love.
Choose love, choose love!
Oh... Don't wanna hear, I wanna fight.
Cause this time I won't be wrong and I can waste this precious time asking where do I belong?
So let me know your love is real cause this time you won't control.
Tell me please, what do you feel?
Do I have to save your soul?

Rita Redshoes - Choose love

5 comentários:

Texto-Al disse...

um dos nossos talentos musicais maiores.

obrigado pela partilha.

T.

LURBA disse...

A Rita é fantástica pela simplicidade e humildade... e a sua sensibilidade, claro!!!
E temos algo mais em comum... a cor dos sapatos!!!
;-DDD

100 remos disse...

Também tens sapatos vermelhos? Mostra!

LURBA disse...

Se "lurbares" muito vais vê-los...estão lá uns 3 pares!!! (pelo menos) ;-DDD

Apple disse...

Gosto tanto desta canção...