quarta-feira, janeiro 23, 2008

Poescience

The Arrow and the Song

I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.
I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For who has sight so keen and strong,
That it can follow the flight of song?
Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.


Também se aprende poesia no CSI.


2 comentários:

Matchbox32 disse...

Este poema é lindo, descobres com cada coisa...

Anônimo disse...

sabes uma coisa que me ocorreu agora ao ver esta tubagem? seja por quem for , a poesia é sempre dita num estado "fora" realidade, já reparaste? podem ser breves momentos, mas, quando está a ser referenciada, é sempre num "out real"...