sábado, abril 18, 2009

Why I liked it so much!

  • "I spent my life attacking everything because I was too afraid to risk creating anything..."
  • "The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because it's only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die."
  • "Jesus was all about the idea that people are transformed.Not by being loved... but by the act of loving somebody,no matter how hard it is."
  • "Sometimes you have to loose everything before the penny finally drops... or... whatever. So here's what I figured out.We're not evil sinners or perfect knock offs of god.We let the world tell us weather we're saints or sex addicts.Sane or insane.Heroes or victims.Weather we're good mothers,or loving sons.But we can decide for ourselves.As a certain wise fugitive once told me,sometimes its not important which way you jump,just that you jump."
  • "And you're right-I'm pathetic. I have sex with strangers because I'm incapable of doing it with someone I actually like. I can't even ask anyone out on a date because if it doesn't end up in a high speed chase, I get bored. I've kept myself numb for so long that now I actually want to feel something and I can't because no matter where I go, no matter what I do, I always end up back here with you. I need to break up."

FUNTASTIC!

Nenhum comentário: